The Education Legal Package
At eastlaw, we provide legal advice and assistance to cover your needs as education providers. We understand how busy you are and so we provide a comprehensive legal package enabling you to concentrate on the important day to day issues. We have expertise in acting for local authorities, charities and not for profit organisations. It is important to our clients that legal work is competently conducted but that costs are kept to a minimum.
Our legal professionals comprise of highly experienced solicitors and a barrister as well as a dedicated legal support team.
eastlaw is a legal practice set in the public sector and specialising in providing a first class service to other public sector, charitable and not for profit organisations. In addition, we are fortunate to have members of the team with particular expertise in advising Panels. We understand the needs of our clients and pride ourselves in the professionalism of our service. Our ethos is to discretely deal with your legal issues so that you can get on with the day job.
How we can help
Many situations may present themselves. We know that you may need assistance beyond ‘education law’ and eastlaw can provide that specialist help to you. We can assist with matters including:
- Employment and staff matters
- Education Law
- Admissions and exclusions
- Contract and procurement
- Governance and charity law
- Data Protection and Freedom of Information
We offer a legal package at a set cost depending on the number of students. Please see the table below:
|Number of Students||Cost per Annum|
|1 to 200 Students||£200|
|201 to 600 Students||£350|
|601 to 900 Students||£450|
|901 to 1400 Students||£500|
|1401 and over||£550|
The package provides the following benefits
- eastlaw helpline: Legal assistance is provided for an unlimited number of calls, not exceeding 30 minutes per matter, during normal office hours.
- Free annual training session/update for School Governors or other governing body
- Significantly reduced hourly fees for any matter beyond the 30 minutes
- Drafting documents with reference to Court proceedings which take no longer than 30 minutes. Any additional time will be charged at a reduced rate.
If you would like more information or to discuss ways that eastlaw can assist you, please do contact us for an informal chat. We are a dedicated and friendly team and you will always receive a warm welcome whenever you get in touch.